new pics thread

All Roses and related photos in one handy place.
geoff ears

new pics thread

Post by geoff ears » Sun May 21, 2017 7:14 pm

have spent the last few days going through my mountain of stuff, and will hope to start posting my pics back up during this week, but it will take quite some time. didn't realise how many i had, it has driven me insane.

this time i am gonna be a bit more chronological, and get stuff up in order from 85 to 95. classic sessions to obscure ones.

will credit as many photographers as i can, but there may be some gaps. feel free to put me right and i will get peoples names up there.

squiresguitar

Re: new pics thread

Post by squiresguitar » Sun May 21, 2017 7:57 pm

looking forward to this, was only half way through the old thread and was good to see some photos i've never seen before, looking forward to seeing the ones I never got round to looking at :)

Amgardt

Post by Amgardt » Tue May 23, 2017 6:59 am

Looking forward to posting on here too! Was a big fan of the old forum but didn't post much on threads... shame really! Got loads of Roses photos saved.

wookielover

Post by wookielover » Thu May 25, 2017 6:11 pm

TV weatherman Fred Talbot says Stone Roses frontman Ian Brown 'puts on an act' and was 'posh at school' as he tells court claims he molested the singer's friend are 'untrue'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z4i7DIu5Rb
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

brownie

Post by brownie » Mon May 29, 2017 7:11 pm

I am really enjoying all of your photos. Thanks so much for all your hard work! There are so many photos i've never seen before. I somehow never stumbled onto these on the old forum.

Zman

Post by Zman » Tue May 30, 2017 4:44 pm

Yes. Many thanks for this. Over the years I thought I'd seen every possible pic. So good to see some different even if just a different angle or outtake. Good work.

geoff ears

Post by geoff ears » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:31 am

just updated the june 1989 uk press thread, thisistheone found a bunch of unseen pics from the glasgow session by steve brown, there are some pretty cool new ones in there. cheers mate. also a few new alexandra palace pics.

also found a newie of them on the train on the way to the top of the mountain for that nme cover.

squiresguitar

Post by squiresguitar » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:47 pm

glad to see it's back up, thanks again!

geoff ears

Post by geoff ears » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:47 pm

right, that's me done. i am off for a fuckin lie down. i don't wanna see another stone roses pic for a good 6 months!

never collected any stuff after the reunion. will update these threads as and when stuff turns up.

for anyone that cares, i have put some new pics that thisisthe one has found in the 1988 live section, and a lot of new ones in the rehearsals section from 1995 (they really are for the reni fans) some absolute whoppers in there that thisistheone passed me a while back, and i forgot about.

cheers.

paul
Site Admin

Post by paul » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:13 pm

WOW! Thanks pal, looks great. Absolutely applaud and appreciate your efforts there!