Live Recordings Archive

Stone Roses Discussion
Rob71
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:36 am

Re: Live Recordings Archive

Post by Rob71 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:54 am

Thanks for sharing the live recordings.

Rob71
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:36 am

Re: Live Recordings Archive

Post by Rob71 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:04 am

Here is a flac version of Tokyo, Budokan 22.04.2017 -


https://1drv.ms/f/s!AtzanLhVvHdxjwsBesNS_h0ufedw

Rob71
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:36 am

Re: Live Recordings Archive

Post by Rob71 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:41 am

jackboot wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:14 pm
I have the following Roses and JS shows in lossless if anyone is interested. Just let me know I will upload to mega

roses-lossless.jpg

johnsquire-lossless.jpg
The following Roses boots would be much appreciated -

all the colours fade 1989
spike island 1990
leeds t + c 1995

User avatar
henryvilla
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:09 am
Location: West Cornwall
Contact:

Re: Live Recordings Archive

Post by henryvilla » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:15 pm

jackboot wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:14 pm
I have the following Roses and JS shows in lossless if anyone is interested. Just let me know I will upload to mega

roses-lossless.jpg

johnsquire-lossless.jpg
Would love the Roses gigs in lossless if possible please buddy :)

User avatar
henryvilla
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:09 am
Location: West Cornwall
Contact:

Re: Live Recordings Archive

Post by henryvilla » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:16 pm

Rob71 wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:04 am
Here is a flac version of Tokyo, Budokan 22.04.2017 -


https://1drv.ms/f/s!AtzanLhVvHdxjwsBesNS_h0ufedw
Thank you for this Rob, great stuff fella

jackboot
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:26 am

Re: Live Recordings Archive

Post by jackboot » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:04 pm

Sorry for the delay - was travelling for work (again).

All of the Roses boots I have are uploaded here.
Mega / #F!tipjzLyL
Decryption key / !ezj3c_nEb3PRVhf2DGTE1w
roses-lossless.jpg
roses-lossless.jpg (66.29 KiB) Viewed 684 times

Rob71
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:36 am

Re: Live Recordings Archive

Post by Rob71 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:17 pm

Thanks, but can't seem to get the link to work. Is part of it missing ?

jackboot
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:26 am

Re: Live Recordings Archive

Post by jackboot » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:38 am

Rob71 wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:17 pm
Thanks, but can't seem to get the link to work. Is part of it missing ?
Just checked and worked fine for me. Remember to use mega.nz/<link> - then enter the decryption key. Send me a PM if it still doesn't work

jackboot
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:26 am

Re: Live Recordings Archive

Post by jackboot » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:45 am

I also have the following DVDs if anyone is interested. I have been hoarding bootlegs for long enough - time to give back. I can upload to mega or seed on DaD.

The Stone Roses 1985-xx-xx Manchester Flower Show & Hacienda
Blood on the Turntable (available on YT but this is DVD quality version)
The Stone Roses TV Appearances 2 x DVD

Rob71
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:36 am

Re: Live Recordings Archive

Post by Rob71 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:01 am

jackboot wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:38 am
Rob71 wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:17 pm
Thanks, but can't seem to get the link to work. Is part of it missing ?
Just checked and worked fine for me. Remember to use mega.nz/<link> - then enter the decryption key. Send me a PM if it still doesn't work
Sorted now. Thanks a lot for sharing these.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests