Scott 4

Re: Man Utd fans reinvent Made of Stone as a chant

Post by Scott 4 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:07 pm

Reni is a blue.
Cressa is also a City fan.

Scott 4

Post by Scott 4 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:18 pm

Anyone who says the Lukaku song is 'racist' is a soft snowflake twat.

Mourinho is also a tosspot. Always has to blame someone or something else. I was a Stretford Ender from the Docherty years to the Fergie era. But I am sick that this dour and negative mardarse is in charge at OT now. He makes Dave Sexton look like Big Ron. I went to that Derby game last week and City destroyed United. The best team by a mile won. And all that crap about celebrating?! :?: What does Mourinho expect?! I expect City to celebrate if they beat United. Just like I'd expect United to do the same if they won. It's also well hypocritical of Mourinho. I've seen him rub wins in fans and teams faces when at Porto, Real, Chelsea etc. Didn't he once run the whole length of the pitch to taunt opposition fans at one time?

Oh yeah, Lukaku is shit and all.... :roll:

Hampden In June

Post by Hampden In June » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:42 pm

Lukaku is a braw player! It is not racist, Lyrics are just a bit stupid. I agree with you on Mourinho though but let’s be honest fergie was the greatest and mufc will never find another manager who will be loved as much. I knew this would happen and so made the long journey down to old Trafford as much as possible when he was there. Saw so many great players too, homegrown talent.

Anyway modern football is just all about who has the richest foreign chairman, I don’t really hate Man City, maybe cos im not frm Manchester, but They are just the next chelski, buying their success. In saying that, i don’t grudge their long suffering support the chance to see quality football, and they are a quality side now. They will win the title and probably several more of them.

Watched a documentary on old King Cole the other day, what a fucking star he was 8-)