Mani selling a lot of equipment

Stone Roses Discussion
User avatar
RCA
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon May 15, 2017 9:36 am
Location: North West

Re: Mani selling a lot of equipment

Post by RCA » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:42 am

He may have some JS guitars coming up soon I believe.

User avatar
RCA
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon May 15, 2017 9:36 am
Location: North West

Re: Mani selling a lot of equipment

Post by RCA » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:45 am

Lovepedals wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:51 pm
Noel G sold a lot of stuff on Reverb, many artists do. What worries me is that he autographed everything to up the value. Another cash grab it seems like. "I don't have to sell my soul, just all my autographed gear:" :o
Yeah it's not uncommon to find artists selling in this way.

It's funny really, I would prefer them without the autograph (at least in a highly visible place like the body or scratchplate). Each to their own and all that though.

star
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:48 pm

Re: Mani selling a lot of equipment

Post by star » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:40 pm

RCA wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:45 am
Lovepedals wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:51 pm
Noel G sold a lot of stuff on Reverb, many artists do. What worries me is that he autographed everything to up the value. Another cash grab it seems like. "I don't have to sell my soul, just all my autographed gear:" :o
Yeah it's not uncommon to find artists selling in this way.

It's funny really, I would prefer them without the autograph (at least in a highly visible place like the body or scratchplate). Each to their own and all that though.
Unless it is permanently scratched in somehow, all you got to do is put rubbing alcohol on it and it takes off.

User avatar
candy_floss_girl
Posts: 72
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 11:37 pm

Re: Mani selling a lot of equipment

Post by candy_floss_girl » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:40 pm

ChickenDinner wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:49 am
Yeah, coz 55 is ancient for a musician.

Getting paid a fortune to travel the world must be such a chore for the poor lad. :roll:
It could be for someone in ill health. At any age.

Regan 2.0
Posts: 78
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:11 pm

Re: Mani selling a lot of equipment

Post by Regan 2.0 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:47 am

candy_floss_girl wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:40 pm
ChickenDinner wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:49 am
Yeah, coz 55 is ancient for a musician.

Getting paid a fortune to travel the world must be such a chore for the poor lad. :roll:
It could be for someone in ill health. At any age.
Agreed. He didn't look well in the press conference and looked significantly worse by Hampden.

User avatar
RCA
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon May 15, 2017 9:36 am
Location: North West

Re: Mani selling a lot of equipment

Post by RCA » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:52 am


ChickenDinner
Posts: 57
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:53 am

Re: Mani selling a lot of equipment

Post by ChickenDinner » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:01 pm

candy_floss_girl wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:40 pm

It could be for someone in ill health. At any age.
Go on then, what's wrong with Mani's health?

Mr.Dellicious
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue May 30, 2017 5:46 pm

Re: Mani selling a lot of equipment

Post by Mr.Dellicious » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:01 pm

Chronic Asthma

Scott 4
Posts: 164
Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:47 pm

Re: Mani selling a lot of equipment

Post by Scott 4 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:41 pm

Is Mani still on the cigs?

Regan 2.0
Posts: 78
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:11 pm

Re: Mani selling a lot of equipment

Post by Regan 2.0 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:38 pm

Scott 4 wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:41 pm
Is Mani still on the cigs?
Didn't Reni say something during the press conference about them all being on smoker's wagon?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests