All returning members READ ME

Stone Roses Discussion
paul
Site Admin

All returning members READ ME

Post by paul » Wed May 17, 2017 9:15 pm

Hello all,

If you've not visited in the last week or so, the old forum was acting very strangely. I tried to fix this to no avail and had to upgrade the forum to the latest version, which destroyed the database in the process. I am still looking at ways to rectify this but for now it's a clean start!

As it's technically a brand new forum, your old sign in details will no longer work and so, if you've not done so already, you will need to register again for this board.

After registering, you should be sent an email (to the address you used to sign up), which contains an activation link. Once clicked through you will be free to post.

Please note thought that this forum requires your first 3 posts to be approved by me or one of the Mods, this is a spam-reduction measure so if you don't see your posts immediately, that's why. One of us will approve as soon as we've spotted it.

Thanks for signing up again, bearing with me as I try to sort this mess and hanging about to keep this a great and valued Roses Community.

rigano

Re: All returning members READ ME

Post by rigano » Thu May 18, 2017 1:23 pm

How many members were on old board out of interest?

paul
Site Admin

Re: All returning members READ ME

Post by paul » Fri May 19, 2017 12:55 am

I think we were up to around 1600-1700 accounts, probably only 200-300 odd would have been active and less posted regularly.